Microsoft has introduced a new interactive interface objects called Silverlight which was something like a replacement for Flash.Actually it was challenge to Microsoft because they did not have a technique like Flash.Anyway They hope to develop this components more user friendly and easy to use to developers.As we know they were always first in this.But their first version was more complicated and lot of bugs I found.But they found a IDE like Blend to overcome this issue.But Users should have the knowledge of new web language XAML which was built on XML concepts.But now it has come silverlight 3.0 .But still there are some conflicts to get familiar with Silverlight.I saw main three issues with Silverlight technology.

1. It requires more hardware requirements.
2. It should have a Fast Internet Connection.It is taking a long time to download to the client machine.
3. It is taking long time to develop with comparing to their other components like Visual Studio controls.

I think Nobody can give a solution for first two issues with current versions.Otherwise Microsoft should go to a new light version.

But for the third one I got a cool solution.There are more than 60 silver light components and absolutely free to use.

Silverlight Components

At the moment I am using this controls and saved my time.I will come with more experience in the future again.I have some other solutions.But still I am using them.If they work fine I will share them with you.